AB Bank Study Loan Program For Study Abroad
AB Bank Limited
BCIC Bhaban, 30-31 Dilkusha C/A
Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
GPO Box : 3522
Phone : +88-02-9560312
Fax : +88-02-9564122, 23
SWIFT : ABBLBDDH
Email : email@example.com
- Students of reputed Educational Institutes, such as Public & Private Universities, Medical Colleges & Engineering Institute.
- Undergraduate & Post graduate Level
- Professionals degrees (Chartered Accountants (CA), Cost & management Accountants (CMA), Marine, MBM, MBA)
- Doctorate degree (PhD), FCPS etc.
- Occupation : Student
- Minimum Age : 17 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Educational Qualification : Minimum HSC/A-Level Pass.
- Individuals with ranks equivalent to Senior Assistant Secretary or higher would qualify guarantor
- Bank officials (Equivalent to Senior Principal Officer of NCBs, AVP / Branch Manager of Local and Foreign banks) and Department Head of Multinational Company or established Local Corporate. Guarantors must be accepted by the Branch Manager / Head Office.
Well reputed and widely respected Self-employed professionals
To Financially Assist The Parents: Admission/Education Fees, Semester Fees, Study abroad
- Minimum Tk. 50,000.00
- Maximum Tk. 3,00,000.00
- Application fee : Tk. 500.00
- Processing fee : 1% on the approved loan amount or Tk. 1000.00 whichever is higher
- Min 12 months
- Max 36 months
Rate of Interest
14.50% p.a. - 16.00% p.a.
One personal guarantees (as per our list of eligible guarantors)
Source : AB Bank