Semesters And Timeline B. S. Abdur Rahman University
The academic year in Crescent Engineering College is usually similar to other colleges. The academic term for 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students begins during June–July timeframe. The specific date is announced adhoc at the end of the previous term. Since Admissions to Engineering colleges are completed only in July, 1st year students start around August–September.
The engineering course is divided into 8 semesters. The odd semesters start from June–July and end in October/November. The even semesters begin in December and end in April/May. Students typically get anything between 1 week to 3 weeks vacation between semesters.
How People found this article:Semesters And Timeline B. S. Abdur Rahman University
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016