HSBC Bank Higher Education Loan Program
HSBC Bank Bangladesh
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhaka : 01199 88HSBC (4722), 01199 88LOAN (5626), (880 2) 9553053
Chittagong : (880 31) 725740, 717479, 01199 708985 - 86
Sylhet : (880 821) 2830053 - 57
How to Get Education Loan
- Whether it is about securing your child's future or you getting a Graduate or Post Graduate degree or completing a professional degree while you are still working, requires a considerable amount of investment.
- Now, with the Student Loan from HSBC, you can make your best investment decision without worrying about your cash flow.
- No personal guarantee or cash security.
- Loan amount ranging from BDT50,000 to BDT750,000 or a maximum of four times of your monthly income, whichever is lower.
- If you are an AutoPay customer, you can get six times or if you are a CEPS customer you can get ten times of your monthly income upto a maximum of BDT750,000.
- Competitive interest rates. Low processing fees. You can repay the loan in 12, 24, 36 or 48 months.
- Loan against partial security is also available.
- Facility for opening Student File is also available.
- To open a student file student has to provide copy of college/university admission paper and proof of formal acceptance by student along with other documents.
Source : HSBC