Higher Study In Australian University Information
Higher study in Australia
Every month on average about 6,000 men, women and children permanently immigrate to Australia to begin a new and prosperous life. On average another 120,000 people every month receive a Temporary Visa and are able to start a business or enjoy a working holiday in Australia. And 111,000 more are granted a Study Visa and learn highly paid skills and professions that are urgently needed here. When you have completed a 12 month study course in Australia you can also apply here for a Graduate Student Permanent Visa. If you fail the Australian Government Points Test for gaining entry you lose your entire application fee.
- Summer semester: November to February
- Spring semester: February to June
- Fall semester: July to November
Economics, Law, Information technology, BBA, MBA, Agriculture, Political science, Astronomy, Applied geography, Architectural science, Civil engineering, chemical engineering, Environment Health, BBA, Education, Home Economics, Music, History and religion, Theater, Philosophy etc.
- Course Name Duration
- Bachelor degree 3 years
- Bachelor (Hon’s) 4years
- Under graduate Diploma 2 years
- Associate Diploma 1/2 years
- For Bachelor Degree 12 years educational background must be needed. (H.S.C equivalent)
- Minimum IELTS score-6.
- For Master Degree 15 years educational background must be needed.
Tuition fees vary from AUD 6000 to AUD 7000 for a six-month graduate certificate course to over AUD 30000 per annum for a medical degree. Most full time degree and post graduate degree cost between AUD 10000 to 20000 per annum. In vocational education and training, costs vary from AUD 3000 to 4000 for a 20-week certificate course to over AUD 12000 per annum for laboratory or computer intensive advanced courses. The Australian government requires that international students and their families pay for health insurance in Australia through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Scheme. Health care costs in Australia can be quite expensive. The cost of health insurance may be around $300 for a single person
Every year hundreds of international students rely on Scholarships awarded by the Australian Government to help them study in the Australia.
Working Opportunities : available
Documents/ How to apply
- properly fill up application
- English version all educational documents or certificate
- Transfer Certificate at school and college
- Application fee paid receipt
- IELTS test result certificate
- Passport photocopies
- Most university have online application form
- Collect information minimum 1 year ago
- After submit your application form they reply with you within 5 or 6 months later.
- Student Visa Application Cover Sheet
- Application form 157A with 3 recent, passport-size color photographs of each applicant stapled to the top right-hand corner of the form
- Completed Details of Relatives form
- One-page statement of purpose (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the offer letter.
- Evidence of the IELTS score
Apartment 3C (2nd Floor)
House SW (1)
(Opposite ARYSHA Restaurant)
25, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212
Helpline No : 8825973 (09:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00)
Application lodgement Timings
Sun-Thu 09:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00
Passport & Document Collection: 16:00 to 17:00
Australian visa applicants from Sylhet & Chittagong and respective adjoining areas can now take delivery of their documents from the VFS Sylhet & Chittagong office respectively against a nominal fee of Taka 300.00. The address is as below:
Garden Towers, 1st Floor,
Shahjalal Bridge Link Road
38, Agrabad C/A
Chittagong – 4100
TK 24,900 to be submitted as bank draft in favor of Australian High Commission.
Bank drafts can be purchased against cash from BRAC Bank extension counter located at the VFS application center, or at any branch of Standard Chartered Bank.