Higher Study In Canada: Student Visa Information
Higher study in Canada
North American country Canada has a better education system. Its life style condition is also good. English and French language system is available in Canadian university for higher study .Scholarship is also available in Canadian university.
- Fall Semester: September to December
- Winter Semester: January to April
- Spring or summer semester : May to August
Chemistry, Construction and Research, Electronics, Medical Science and service, Marin affairs, Information management, Agriculture, Political science, Economics, Astronomy, Applied geography, Architectural science, Civil engineering, chemical engineering, Environment Health, BBA, Education, Home Economics, Music, History and religion, Theater, Philosophy, law etc.
Courses Name Duration
Bachelor Degree 4 Years
Master Degree 2 Years
Doctoral Degree 3 Years
- For Bachelor Degree 12 years educational background must be needed
- For Master Degree 16 years educational background must be needed
- IELTS score 6 to 6.5 or CBT 213 or IBT 80 to 90 for Bachelor and Master degree
Tuition fee is variation from one varsity to another university. Generally yearly tuition fee in Canadian university for Bachelor Degree 2575 to 20980 Canadian dollars, and for masters program 2500 to 33000 Canadian dollars.
Annually total living cost is (Meal, cloth, transport, travel, telephone, others) 10000 Canadian dollar.
Every year hundreds of international students rely on Scholarships awarded by the Canadian university Government to help them study in the Canada.
A student can works 15-20 hours in a week. Various works can work a student such as restaurant, small market and hotel cashier, singer, Musician, and guest relation office, camp cook, health and medicine, food and service, tourist information, computing, architecture, library assistance, housekeeper etc.
Documents/ How to apply
- Application dead line in specific subject which you want to study
- Send an application form to know details admission or application form. Otherwise can download application form university web
- Properly fill up application form
- Submit all educational documents.
- TOEFL or IELTS certificate, passport photocopy, application fee, saving fee, student pass and visa fee paper etc attached with application form.
- After submit your application form they reply with you within 5 or 6 months later.
- Doctor's report
- Financial reports
Address, Phone, Fax, E-mail
High Commission of Canada
United Nations Road
Telephone : +880 2 988 7091 to 988 7097
Fax : +880 2 882 3043 & +880 2 882 6585
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Sunday to Wednesday: 08:00 to 16:45
Thursday: 08:00 to 12:30
Friday and Saturday: Closed