Higher Study In India: Student Visa Info
Higher study in India
Whom wants to study in abroad they can choose the Indian university for higher study because living cost and liability same as Bangladesh. In addition it gives you opportunities for low cost higher study. In reason many Bangladeshi student choice in Indian university for higher study.
Admission session : January to April and May to August
Electronics, Medical Science and service, Marin affairs, Information management, Agriculture, Political science, Economics, Astronomy, Applied geography, Architectural science, Civil engineering, chemical engineering, Environment Health, BBA, Education, Home Economics, Music, History and religion, Theater, Philosophy, law etc.
Course Name Duration
Graduation Course 3 Years
Post Graduation Course 1 year
MBBS 5 years
BDS 4 Years
Bachelor of Engineering 5 Years
Diploma In Course 3 years
Hotel Management 2/3 years
Private and Dental college tuition fee is 1lakh 20 thousand to 2 lakh ( Including Donation Fee)
Engineering College tuition fee is 4 lakh (Without donation fee)
Total living cost in India 3 thousands to 4 thousands( Without cost of travel, transport, cloth etc)
Every year hundreds of international students rely on Scholarships awarded by the Indian Government to help them study in the India.
Working Opportunities : No work permit for abroad student
Documents/How to apply
- For study in Engineering, medical and pharmacy, contact in Indian Embassy, education wing department.
- For others subject study, student must be contacted in directly Indian university admission office .For help contact Indian Embassy.
- NOC, Bonafied letter, passport must be attached,
- Passport in original, with minimum validity of six months and with at least two blank pages
- Photocopies of relevant academic certificates on the basis of which admission is sought or has been obtained.
IndiaVisa Application Centre
House no 12 Road no. 137
Gulshan - 1
Dhaka - 1212.
Phone : 01819 262149 (Mobile)
Email : email@example.com
- Sunday to Thursday except holidays.
- 08.00 am to 02.00 pm for depositing.
- 04.00 pm to 06.00 for collection of passports.