Higher Study In Malaysian University
Higher study in Malaysia
South-East Asian country Malaysia has a better education system as like a development country. It's easy to transfer any European countries from Malaysian universities. Scholarship is also available in Malaysian universities. So that for higher study in aboard, its a first choice Asian development country of a learner.
Admission session in Diploma, Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral Degree
- January to April
- May to August
- September to December
Chemistry, Construction and Research, Electronics, Medical Science and service, Marin affairs, Information management, Agriculture, Political science, Economics, Astronomy, Applied geography, Architectural science, Civil engineering, chemical engineering, Environment Health, BBA, Education, Home Economics, Music, History and religion, Theater, Philosophy, law etc.
- Bachelor 3/5 years
- Master Degree 1/2 years
TOEFL CBT score 173 to 250 or IBT score 61 to 100 or IELTS score 6 to 7 must be needed for bachelor and master degree.
For study at Bachelor Degree in Malaysia tuition fee is $8821 to 17642 us dollar, for Master degree $586 to 10291 us dollar, for PhD Degree$8821 to 10291 us dollar.
Total living cost in Malaysia (for higher study) - $294 us dollar. Accommodation cost only 50 to 102 us dollar. Health and travel insurance must be done for a abroad student. For this each semester spent in 29.41 us dollars.
Every year hundreds of international students rely on Scholarships awarded by the Malaysian Government to help them study in the Malaysia.
A student can works 20 hours in a week. Various works can work a student such as restaurant, small market and hotel cashier, singer, Musician, and guest relation office etc. As a possible average monthly income in a cashier - 588.10 to 882.15, waiter - 264.65 to 323.46 Food and Manager - 588.10 to 735.13 and Assistant manager - 529.29 to 435.13 us dollars.
Documents/ How to apply
- Application dead line in specific subject which you want to study
- Send an application form to know details admission or application form. Otherwise can download application form from university web
- Properly fill up application form
- Submit all educational documents.
- TOEFL or IELTS certificate, passport photocopy, application fee, saving fee, student pass and visa fee paper etc attached with application form.
- Two (2) copies of Passport.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Evidence of full time course of study that has been approved by the Minister of Home Affairs.
- Evidence of financial capability to meet course and other expenses.
- Evidence of Employment.
- Health certificate.
- Evidence of security and personal bond.
- After submit your application form they reply with you within 5 or 6 months later.
Consular & Visa office
Address : House No. 19, Road No. 6, Baridhara, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh.
Telephone : 88 02 8827759, 88 02 8827760
Fax : 88 02 8827761, 88 02 8823115
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday to Thursday (09.00 am to 05.00 pm)
Friday & Saturday (Other Public Holidays in BANGLADESH)