Step By Step Guide On How To Send SMS For HSC Online Admission 2012
Step by step Guide on How to Send SMS for HSC Online Admission 2012
1. Must use Teletalk PrePaid mobile.
2. Go to Message option of your Teletalk mobile and write
CAD Your desired College EIIN Number First Letter of your Desired Group First 3 Letters of you SSC Board Your SSC Roll Number Passing Year of SSC/Equivalent Exam Name of Desired Shift version Quota
Send to 16222
3. Example: If your desired information for HSC Admission 2012 are as below,
- College EIIN Number: 696954
- Group: Science
- SSC Board: DHAKA
- SSC Roll No: 123456
- SSC Pass Year: 2012
- Shift: Morning
- Version: Bangla
- Quota: FQ (Freedom-Fighter Quota)
Then SEND SMS as below format for Online Registration of HSC Admission 2012-13 session,
CAD 696954 S DHA 123456 2012 M B FQ
and send to 16222
4. SMS Variables for HSC Group
- Science = S
- Humanities = H
- Business Studies = B
- Home Ec>
- Islamic Studies = I
5. SMS Variables for HSC College Shift
- Morning = M
- Day = D
- Evening = E
- If desired College has no shifts = N
6. SMS Variables for HSC Version
- HSC Bangla Versi>
- HSC English Versi>
7. SMS Variables for HSC Admission Quota
- Freedom-Fighter Quota = FQ
- Childrens Quota for Employees of Education Ministry & other offices under education ministry = EQ
- Special Quota declared by desired college = SQ
If someone is eligible for more than one quota, then need to write both quota seperated by ‘,’ (comma). And if applicant is not eligible for any of the quota, then skip the quota option. If any educational institute runs both school & college section, then all the SSC passed students can apply for the same institutes college section.
8. After sending the SMS successfully, applicant will get a SMS reply immediately with the amount of money deducted and a PIN number.
9. If the applicant agrees the amount of deduction money and other information, then confirm your application with a SMS reply,
CADYesPINContact Number (preferably a mobile number from any mobile operator)
and SEND to 16222.
Example: CAD Yes 6543 01712345678
10. One applicant can separately apply for,
- More than one college
- Several groups in same college
- Several shifts in same college
But the applicant will be charged 120 Taka (One hundred Twenty Taka) for each SMS application.
11. Applicants can send SMS during the following time schedule,
- Start Date & Time of SMS sending: May 12, 2012
- End Date & Time of SMS sending: June 6, 2012 11:59 pm
12. Applicants whom challenged their SSC result and got a revised result, can apply through SMS till June 14, 2012.
13. HSC Admission 2012 Result will be published on June 17, 2012. Applicants will get the result through SMS, College notice board and online.