Brack University Undergraduate Admission Going On Fall 2014
Subject you may apply
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
BACHELOR OF LAWS (LL.B HONOURS)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN APPLIED PHYSICS & ELECTRONICS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BIOTECHNOLOGY
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MATHEMATICS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MICROBIOLOGY
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PHYSICS
BACHELOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCE IN ECONOMICS
BACHELORS IN SOCIAL SCIENCES IN ANTHROPOLOGY
- Candidates for EEE, ECE, CSE, APE and Physics must have minimum B grade in Physics & Mathematics at HSC/Others or minimum C grade in Physics & Mathematics at A-Levels.
- Candidates for BSc in Computer Science and BSc in Mathematics must have minimum B grade in Mathematics at HSC or minimum C grade in Mathematics at A-Levels.
- Candidates for BSc in Electronic & Communication Engineer and Electrical & Electronic Engineering having Physics and Mathematics but not Chemistry at HSC or A-Levels must take a remedial course on Chemistry in addition to the courses required for the program.
- Candidates for BSc in Biotechnology and Microbiology should have minimum C grade in Biology and Chemistry at HSC/A-Levels. Candidates not having Mathematics at HSC or A-Levels must take a remedial course on Mathematics in addition to the courses required for the program.
Important Notice : Candidates with a break of study of more than two years, but not over five years, will have to apply to the Admission Committee stating the reason for break of study.
Transfer of credits from an educational institution with a system similar to BRAC University may be considered after admission. Such candidates will have to apply with required documents and the matter will be decided under the credit transfer rules of BRAC University.
Qualifications of Candidates
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent separately, and a total GPA 8.0
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and total GPA 6.0 according to BRAC University scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 & D=2). Subjects with E grade will not be considered.
- Candidates who have completed higher secondary education (12 years of schooling) under a system different from SSC/HSC or O/A-Levels will have to get approval of the Admission Committee of the University.
- Candidates who have passed from abroad have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their Institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificates from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
* Candidates who have appeared in A-Levels in two subjects or HSC may also apply for admission
All eligible candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview in the manner as described:
- Candidates for BSS in Anthropology, BA in English and LLB (Hons): Written admission test in English and Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates for BBA, BSS in Economics, BSc in Microbiology, BSc in Biotechnology: Written admission test in English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
- Candidates for BSc in Computer Science, BSc in Computer Science and Engineering, BSc in Electronic and Communication Engineering, BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BSc in Physics, BSc in Applied Physics & Electronics, BSc in Mathematics: Written admission test in English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics and Higher Mathematics.
- Candidates for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Written admission test in English, Logical Reasoning,Mathematics and a test in Drawing.
- Candidates must pass each section and subsection separately.
Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview for final selection.
How People found this article:Brack University Admission Summuer Semester Admission On Brac University Fall Semester Admission On Brac University Spring Semester Admission On Brac University BBA Admission On Brac University CSE Admission On Brac University EEE Admission On Brac University Engineering Admission On Brac University Undergraduate Admission On Brac University ECE Admission On Brac University APE Admission On Brac University
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016