Graduate Admission For American International University Banglades (AIUB)
- Minimum three years of Bachelor Degree completion is required.
- Minimum 2nd division in SSC, HSC & Graduation from any of the disciplines or minimum GPA 2.5 in HSC & SSC (in the scale of 5) and minimum CGPA 2.5 in Bachelor Degree (in the scale of 4).
- For A Level & O Level Background, Minimum GPA 2.5 (in both O and A Levels separately) with no grade lower than ‘D’ among best 5 subjects in O' level and best 2 subjects in A' level. (Scale: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 & E= 1)
4 Years Graduation degrees is required in CS, CSE, CIS,SE, CSSE, EEE, COE, ECE, MIS, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, or in any other science or Technical disciplines (To be decided by Program Director)
4 Years Graduation degrees is required in EEE, COE, ECE, ETE, CS, CSE, CIS, SE, CSSE, Applied Physics & Electronics, ICT, ICE, APEE, APECE or in any other science or Technical disciplines (To be decided by Program Director)
- Minimum three years of Bachelor Degree completion is required with minimum 2nd Division in any disciplines.
- At least 3 years of working experience with current permanent job (case to case basis) in an office with at least 3 subordinates.
- No 3rd division (exception may be made for candidates with 8 years experience in supervisory level).
- Graduation in any discipline of Health Science.
- Graduation in any discipline with work experience in Health Care Organization.
- Posses an M.B.B.S., B.D.S., M.D. or a 3-4 years Bachelor degree or any other equivalent degree.
- No 3rd division (exception may be made for candidates with substantial amount of experience).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree completion is required.
- Minimum CGPA is 2.75
- Graduation in any discipline.
AIUB Graduates with a CGPA of 3.5 or above in their Bachelors Degree are exempted from Admission Written Test. They will need to appear in Admission Test Viva.
- Attested Photocopy of all Mark Sheets and Certificates/Testimonial
- Graduation’s Transcripts Should Be Officially Issued. Student Copy is not Allowed
- Three Copies of Recent Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs
- Job Certificates for EMBA applicant
- For Appeared student (Only for National University) attested copy of Appeared Certificate & Previous 3 Years’ Results
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit attested photocopy of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Mukti Barta (iii) Gazette (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter/Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth.
General Note: An applicant may be waived from the AIUB written admission exams but will be called for viva (interview) if he/she has a minimum score of 550 in GMAT, 1650 in SAT for undergraduate program, and 8 years work experience in supervisory level for MBA & EMBA program
Form Collection Deadline : 21 October 2014 (Tuesday)
Admission Test : 30 October 2014 (Thursday)
Class Start : 11 January 2015 (Sunday)
Application Form Price : TK. 1000 (BDT)
Admission Schedule : Spring 2014-2015
Download Admission Form (In case of downloaded form, Form should be Color Printed & the Admission Form Processing Fee of Tk. 1000/= will be charged at the time of Form Submission)
During office hours, Admission Forms are available at the Admission/ Information office, Administrative Building, House 83/B, Road 4, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka 1213.
Phone: 8811749, 9894229, 9897387 (Extension: 100, 200)
Admission Forms are also available during evening hours (2 PM – 8 PM) at the MBA Program Office, Campus 1, House # 58/B, Road # 21, Kemal Ataturk Avenue Banani, Dhaka - 1213,
Phone: 8820865, 9890804, 9894641 (Extension: 555)
How People found this article:American International University Bangladesh Www.aiub.edu Aiub Aiub Admission Session Spring Aiub Admission Session Fall Aiub Admission Session 2014-2015 Graduate Admission For American International University Banglades (AIUB)
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016