Admission Circular Of Masters In Japanese Studies
Applications are invited from intending candidates for admission into the “Masters in Japanese Studies” (January, 2015 Session). This program offers extensive courses on Japan’s politics, economy, society and culture. The functional competence in Japanese Language will also be provided. Successful completion of this program will enable the students for MPhil/PhD in Japanese Studies at home or abroad.
The application criteria and procedures are given below:
- Applicants having at least 2nd class (CGPA of at least 2.50 out of 4.00) Bachelor degree in any discipline may apply.
- Applicants having any third division/class in any stage of academic career need not to apply.
- The Applicants will have to collect the prescribed application form from the office of the Japan Study Center on payment of TK. 1000/- (Taka One Thousand only) during the office hours.
The last date of submission of application is 18 February, 2015. The Admission test will be held on 20 February, 2015 from 10 AM to 11 AM at the Arts Building of University of Dhaka. The selection of students will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and Viva-voce.
Important Information and Date:
- Last Date of Submission: 18 February, 2015
- Date of Admission Test: 20 February, 2015
- Time of Admission Date: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Application Form Fee: TK. 1000/- (Taka One Thousand only)
- Contact Adress: 1035 Arts Building, University of Dhaka.
- Telephone: 9661900-73 Extension 4606
- Mobile: 8801670856063
How People found this article:Admission Circular Of Masters In Japanese Studies Masters In Japanese Studies University Of Dhaka Admission Circular In Dhaka University DU Admission Circular
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016