B. Sc. In CSIT
B.Sc. in Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT) program has been designed to meet the IT needs of the contemporary world. The program preparers today’s students into tomorrow’s IT professionals. The students have the opportunity of applying their knowledge of and skills in different courses in doing a project study at the end of the program. Through the project study the students step into the real into the practical IT world.
The B.Sc. in Computer Science and Information technology at BUBT is full time, day program. This is a four-year program consisting of 12 (twelve) regular semesters. Students will be required to do courses of 120 theory credits and 31.50 lab credits consisting of a total of 151.50 credit hours. Usual course load is 12 hours of theory and 6 hours of lab in each regular semester. In the last semester students do a project under the guidance of a faculty supervisor.
How People found this article:No tags
- ⇨ Study at Bangladesh, Get Degree From UK
- ⇨ A Complete Guideline to be a Lieutenant in Bangladesh Army
- ⇨ ACCA :A Platform to Get Global Job
- ⇨ Syllabus Description of BA honors in English at Varendra University:
- ⇨ Syllabus Details of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) at Varendra University: