B. Sc. Engg. In CSIT For Diploma Engineers (BUBT)
B.Sc. in Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT) program has been designed to meet the IT needs of the contemporary world. The program prepares today’s students into tomorrow’s IT professionals. The students have the opportunity of applying their knowledge of and skills in different courses in doing a project study at the end of the program. Through the project study the students step into the practical IT world.
To obtain B.Sc. in Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT) degree at BUBT a student will have to complete 151.50 credit hours consisting of 120 theory credits and 31.50 lab credits with a minimum CGPA of 2.0. But the Diploma in Engineering holders of computer, electrical & electronics and other technologies will get waiver from the total credit requirements. After getting these waiver Diploma in Engineering holders of computer, Electrical & Electronics and other technologies need to complete 113.25 credit hours consisting of 87 theory credits and 26.25 lab credits. Course waiver will be given for the course/courses that the students have already passed in their Diploma in Engineering with a grade point of 3.0 or above.
How People found this article:No tags
- ⇨ Study at Bangladesh, Get Degree From UK
- ⇨ A Complete Guideline to be a Lieutenant in Bangladesh Army
- ⇨ ACCA :A Platform to Get Global Job
- ⇨ Syllabus Description of BA honors in English at Varendra University:
- ⇨ Syllabus Details of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) at Varendra University: