B. Sc. Engg. In CSE (Course Details Of BUBT)
B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) program prepares today’s students into tomorrow’s engineers. The program has the built-in system of orientation for the graduates to keep themselves updated with the rapid changes in the computer world. The focus of the program is on building the strength of the students in computer engineering.
It is a full time, day program. This is a four-year program consisting of 12 (twelve) regular semesters. Students will be required to do courses of 162 credit hours consisting of 129 theory credits and 33 lab credits. Course load may vary depending upon the credit hours taken by the students in a semester. Usually course load is 12 credits of theory and 3 credits of lab in each regular semester. In the last semester students do a project under the guidance of a faculty supervisor.
How People found this article:B. Sc. Engg. In CSE (Course Details Of BUBT) Course Details Cse Bubt Bangladesh University Of Business And Technology
- ⇨ Study at Bangladesh, Get Degree From UK
- ⇨ A Complete Guideline to be a Lieutenant in Bangladesh Army
- ⇨ ACCA :A Platform to Get Global Job
- ⇨ Syllabus Description of BA honors in English at Varendra University:
- ⇨ Syllabus Details of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) at Varendra University: