University Of Dhaka EMBA (IBA) Admission Circular Spring 2015
The Executive MBA Admission Test, spring 2015 will be held on February 20, 2015 Friday at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. The application form can be downloaded from this website or collected from the IBA Executive MBA Program Office (3rd Floor, Room No-405).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline)
- For all foreign/private university degrees/certificates, equivalence will be determined by the University of Dhaka.
- No 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA) at secondary/higher secondary/Bachelor’s level(s) of education.
- Minimum 3 (three) years full time managerial work experience after Bachelor’s Degree.
- The written examination will be held on Friday, 20 February, 2015 at 10:00 AM at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, who have a GMAT score of minimum 70 percentile, may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the IBA website (iba-du.edu) or Click Here to Download Application Form or collected from the IBA Executive MBA Program Office.
- The filled in application form along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order for TK. 1500 (fifteen hundred) payable to “Executive MBA, IBA” should be submitted to the Executive MBA Program Office.
- This application form comprises 3 (three) separate pages.
- After filling in the form, put your signature on the 4 (four) designated places.
- Attach 2 (two) recent colored Passport Size photos with the application.
- Do not write anything in the shaded areas designated “For Office Use Only”.
- Make a Pay Order / Bank Draft for Tk.1500, payable to “Executive MBA, IBA”.
- Submit the filled-in form & the Pay Order /Bank Draft to the EMBA Program Office by Sunday, February 15, 2015.
- After submitting this form, collect your Admit Card from EMBA Program Office on the assigned delivery date.
EMBA Program Office, Room # 405 (3rd Floor)
Institute of Business Administration
University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000.
Phone : 9661920-73, Extension 8345, 8613490-91
How People found this article:University Of Dhaka EMBA Admission Circular Spring 2015 EMBA Admission Circular Spring 2015 IBA Admission Circular Spring 2015 EMBA Admission Notice Spring 2015 IBA Admission Notice Spring 2015 EMBA Admission Notice IBA Admission Notice EMBA Admission Circular IBA Admission Circular
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016