BUBT Admission Requirement For Graduate Programs
- GPA of at least 2.5 or 2nd division in both SSC and HSC examination; or
- GPA of at least 2.00 either in SSC or HSC examination, but the total GPA in both the examinations must be at least 6.00; or
- 'O' Level with at least 5 subjects with a minimum of 10 points and 'A' Level with at least 2 subjects with a minimum of 4 points (based on the calculation of A=4, B=3, C=2 and D=1) or
- North American High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate, or equivalent.
- In case of sons/daughter of Freedom Fighters a total GPA of at least 5.00 in both SSC and HSC examinations. But the proof of Father/Mother as Freedom Fighters must be submitted.
- For B.Sc. Eng. in CSE and EEE & B.Sc. in CSIT and Textile Engineering science background with Mathematics and/or Physics at the HSC or equivalent level. Students having no Mathematics and/or Physics will be required to do redial courses (non-credit) in these two subjects.
- For B.Sc. in CSIT and B.Sc. Engg. in CSE (3 years) for Diploma Engineers, three or four years Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) or a Diploma recognized by BTEB with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 in any engineering discipline from any recognized institute.
However, the above requirements may be changed from time to time.
How People found this article:BUBT Admission Requirement Graduate Programs Bangladesh University Of Business And Technology Bubt
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)