Application Procedure For Admission (BUBT)
- Application Forms:Application form for admission is available along with the prospectus on payment of Tk.500/- only from the Registrar´s Office/ Reception Room of BUBT. The prospectus along with application form may also be obtained by post from the Registrar´s Office by sending a bank draft or pay order of Tk.500/- in favour of Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT) and duly stamped self addressed envelope.
- Documents Requirements: (For details click Here)
The complete application package must be submitted to the admission office of BUBT by the dates announced in each semester.
A complete application package includes the following documents:
- Application form duly filled in.
- Copies of SSC and HSC or equivalent examination certificates and mark sheets/transcripts and SSC registration card for undergraduate programs and also copies of Bachelor Degree certificate and marks sheet for graduate programs.
- Original certificates, mark sheets/transcripts and SSC registration card must be produced at the time of submission of application for verification by the officer of BUBT in charge of admission.
- Three passport size and four-stamp size color photographs.
- Admission:After necessary verification of the application and documents the selected candidates must get themselves admitted within the specified time on payment of required fees.
- Transfer students with credit transfer:A student may transfer credits earned at previously attended universities towards a BUBT degree. For this purpose transcripts from all previously attended institutions must be submitted.Transfer students are expected to have at least 2.00 CGPA for undergraduate and graduate programs on a 4-point scale in all university level courses to be considered for admission at BUBT. Only those courses where the grade of the student is B and above will be considered for credit transfer. Catalogs and official transcripts from previously attended universities must be furnished with the application for admission. Equivalence of courses for each transferred student will be determined by the university. The residency requirement is that at least 60 percent of credits and internship/project of 3 to 4 credits for a degree must be earned at BUBT.
How People found this article:Application Procedure For Admission (BUBT) Bubt Admission Application Procedure Application Procedure Bangladesh University Of Business And Technology
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)