Admission System For Bachelor Degree Programs Of AUST
There are two semesters (Spring and Fall) in every year. Admission for 1st semester of 1styear is open in every semester. Notice for admission in Bachelor Degree Programs is published in some of the national daily newspapers as well as AUST website (www.aust.edu)
For HSC passed candidates:
The candidates who have passed HSC or equivalent examination are eligible to apply and they must apply through SMS and Web-based system of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited from declared the application date by this university authority between 10:00 am to 3:30 pm (except Friday & Saturday). Application fees is Tk. 500/-.
For GCE A-Level passed candidates:
The candidates who have passed GCE A-level or equivalent examination are required to collect the prescribed Application Forms from the Office of the Registrar on any working day from declared the application date by this university authority between 10:00 am to 3:30 pm (except Friday & Saturday) on payment of Tk 500/- as application fee and submit the filled in Application Form to the same office within offered date by 3:30 pm.
141 & 142, Love Road, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Telephone: (8802) 8870422, Ext. 107, 114
Fax: (8802) 8870417-18
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
How People found this article:Spring Semester Admission Of AUST AUST Fall Semester Admission Of AUST Admission System For Bachelor Degree Programs Of AUST Ahsanullah University Of Science And Technology
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)