AUST Admission Requirements For Freedom Fighter And Remote & Undeveloped Area Quota
As per Private University Act 2010, 3% of total seats for freedom fighters’ sons/daughters and another 3% of the total seats for poor but meritorious students of remote and undeveloped areas will be kept reserved as Quota in each program. These seats will be filled up as per rule of the university.
Document to be submitted for Freedom Fighter Quota:
Applicants must submit Freedom Fighter certificates of their parents only (not any other persons) or any other documents substituting the same to the University at the time of interview and admission.
Documents to be submitted for Remote and Undeveloped Area Quota:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Upazillas considered as the Remote and Undeveloped Areas as per list shown below. Applicants must submit residency certificates, issued by the Chairman of the Union Council and authenticated by the respective Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) to the University at the time of interview and admission.
- Applicants must pass SSC and/or HSC Exams. from the School/College of their own Remote Upazillas. Applicants must submit the copy of the testimonial from the Headmaster and/or Principal of their school/college, they studied at the time of interview and admission.
N.B: If a candidate fails to produce the above documents mentioned in (i) and (ii), he/she will not be selected for admission
141 & 142, Love Road, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Telephone: (8802) 8870422, Ext. 107, 114
Fax: (8802) 8870417-18
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
How People found this article:AUST Admission Requirements For Freedom Fighter Quota AUST Admission Requirements For Undeveloped Area Quota AUST Admission Requirements For Remote Area Quota AUST Admission Requirements For Remote & Undeveloped Area Quota AUST Admission Requirements For Freedom Fighter And Remote Area Quota AUST Admission Requirements For Freedom Fighter And Undeveloped Area Quota
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)