Admission Test System Of Ahsanullah University Of Science & Technology
Short lists of eligible candidates for Admission Test for GL, FF, RA and GCE candidates according to their merit, based on SSC & HSC result and GCE O & A level result respectively will be published the University Notice Board and website. The Admission Test Roll No. for of all the eligible candidates will also be published along with the short list. There will be an MCQ type Admission Test on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English from HSC syllabus for the candidates seeking admission in Engineering Faculty (Architecture and all Engineering programs) on the Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology campus. For BBA there will be no Admission Test.
All the applicants, applied through Teletalk SMS & Web based systems, of the published short lists will receive the following message from Teletalk.
Candidates must bring their Application Receipt (Admit Card), download from Teletalk, for SSC & HSC candidates and counter part of Application Form for GCE candidates at the time of Admission Test without which they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates must remember their Admission Test Roll No. and Receipt ID No.
How People found this article:Admission Test System Of Ahsanullah University Of Science & Technology Admission Test System Of AUST Ahsanullah University Of Science & Technology Ahsanullah University Of Science And Technology AUST Aust.edu Aust.edu.bd Admission Test Of AUST
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)