AUST Admission Requirements For Foreign Students
Foreign students willing to get admission in any undergraduate program of this university should fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates who possess foreign passport, brought up and educated abroad (not in Bangladesh) shall be considered as foreign students.
- Foreign student must have certificate of twelve years of schooling equivalent to GCE A level with good grades in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants should have IELTS score 6 or TOEFL score 80. The AUST authority may condon this requirement for candidates having adequate English aptitude.
Number os Seats
The total number of seats for foreign students in the Undergraduate program in each semester is 25 which will be distributed among the departments proportional to their allocated seats
Procedure of Application
Interested foreign candidate fulfilling the above requirements may down load the Application Form from the university website (www.aust.edu). The scanned copy of the filled in Application Form along with all the academic transcripts & certificates and 1 (one) recent colored photograph then should be sent through e-mail to the Registrar of the university (email@example.com) within prescribed date. The candidates will be selected for admission strictly on merit basis from among the foreign applicants.
Candidates will be informed through e-mail about their selection for admission and then they will have to arrange themselves their visa from the Embassy/High Commission of Bangladesh in their countries.
1st semester at the time of admission: For Architecture/Engineering: $ 1500 and for BBA $ 1200. For each remaining semester at the rate: $ 1200 for Architecture/Engineering and for BBA $ 1000. The payment shall be made before the start of each semester.
AUST does not have any residential facility in its own command for the students. However, the foreign students will be assisted in getting an accommodation at reasonable cost in the proximity of Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology campus.
The foreign students will have to abide by all other relevant rules and regulations of Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology.
For further query and information the intending foreign students may write to the Registrar of the University (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org).
How People found this article:AUST Admission Requirements For Foreign Students AUST Admission Requirements For International Students Aust Aust.edu Ahsanullah University Of Science & Technology
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)