International Relation Of Ahsanullah University Of Science And Technology
A number of memorandum of understanding have been signed between the Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology and (i) the University of Wyoming, USA, (ii) the Drexel University, USA, (iii) the Washington State University, USA and (iv) the University of Houston, Texas, USA, (v) University of Michigan, USA, (vi) AIT, Bangkok, (vi) Sejong University, Seoul, Korea, (vii) Dublin City University ( in process) so that the students of this university have the opportunity of higher studies or further study with transfer of credits.
Similar arrangements are being made with other universities of USA, Australia, UK and Canada. This university (AUST) has a partnership agreement with nine European universities under EMMA (Erasmus Mundus Mobility for Asia) program. Professor Dr. M. Shahabuddin is the Co-ordinator for AUST. Under this program a good number of faculty members and students are now studying in nine European Universities for higher degree with full scholarship.
How People found this article:International Relation Of Ahsanullah University Of Science And Technology International Relation Of AUST Credit Transfer Facilities Of AUST Credit Transfer Facilities Of Ahsanullah University Of Science And Technology
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)