Admission For Graduate Programs Of American International University
Candidates eligibility and application procedure system of admission for graduate programs of American International University-Bangladesh.
- Minimum three years of Bachelor Degree completion is required.
- Minimum 2nd division in SSC, HSC & Graduation from any of the disciplines or minimum GPA 2.5 in HSC & SSC (in the scale of 5) and minimum CGPA 2.5 in Bachelor Degree (in the scale of 4).
- For A Level & O Level Background, Minimum GPA 2.5 (in both O and A Levels separately) with no grade lower than ‘D’ among best 5 subjects in O' level and best 2 subjects in A' level. (Scale: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 & E= 1)
- Additional Requirements for MsCS:4 Years Graduation degrees is required in CS, CSE, CIS,SE, CSSE, EEE, COE, ECE, MIS, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, or in any other science or Technical disciplines (To be decided by Program Director)
- Additional Requirements for MTEL / MEEE:4 Years Graduation degrees is required in EEE, COE, ECE, ETE, CS, CSE, CIS, SE, CSSE, Applied Physics & Electronics, ICT, ICE, APEE, APECE or in any other science or Technical disciplines (To be decided by Program Director)
Requirements For EMBA
- Minimum three years of Bachelor Degree completion is required with minimum 2nd Division in any disciplines.
- At least 3 years of working experience with current permanent job (case to case basis) in an office with at least 3 subordinates.
- No 3rd division (exception may be made for candidates with 8 years experience in supervisory level).
Requirements For MPH
- Graduation in any discipline of Health Science.
- Graduation in any discipline with work experience in Health Care Organization.
- Posses an M.B.B.S., B.D.S., M.D. or a 3-4 years Bachelor degree or any other equivalent degree.
- No 3rd division (exception may be made for candidates with substantial amount of experience).
Requirements For MDS
- Minimum Bachelor Degree completion is required.
- Minimum CGPA is 2.75
- Graduation in any discipline.
AIUB Graduates with a CGPA of 3.5 or above in their Bachelors Degree are exempted from Admission Written Test. They will need to appear in Admission Test Viva.
Required Documents for Form Submission
- Attested Photocopy of all Mark Sheets and Certificates/Testimonial
- Graduation’s Transcripts Should Be Officially Issued. Student Copy is not Allowed
- Three Copies of Recent Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs
- Job Certificates for EMBA applicant
- For Appeared student (Only for National University) attested copy of Appeared Certificate & Previous 3 Years’ Results
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit attested photocopy of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Mukti Barta (iii) Gazette (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter/Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth.
Admission Form and Office
General Note: An applicant may be waived from the AIUB written admission exams but will be called for viva (interview) if he/she has 8 years work experience in supervisory level for MBA & EMBA program.
Visit Below Link for Further Informations
- Applicants Eligibility and Admission System for Undergraduate Level
- Applicants Eligibility and Admission System for International Applicants
- Tuition and Fess Structure for any Discipline
- Offer Progams for Undergraduate and Graduate Level
How People found this article:AIUB American International University American International University-Bangladesh Admission For Graduate Programs Of AIUB Www.aiub.edu.bd MBA Admission Of AIUB MCS Admission Of AIUB MEEE Admission Of AIUB Master Of Engineering Admission Of AIUB MBA Admission Of AIUB
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016