Department Of Management Of American International University
Management is the process of working with and through others to achieve organizational objectives in a changing environment. Central to this process is the effective and efficient use of limited resources.
Management is critical to every organization. The success of each business can be measured by how well its goals are connected with the goals of individuals and groups who interact with it. Coursework in our management major helps a student learn to:
- motivate, lead, and develop.
- structure organizations to meet both profit and social responsibility goals.
- effectively accomplish goals both individually and through others.
- communicate accurately.
- develop a strategic perspective on an organization and its parts.
Any top executive would agree that the ability to effectively manage others is the most important skill a professional could have. Not every top executive is a good manager and not every good manager will make it to the upper levels of an organization.
Management is a critical function for every organization, and people trained in management play this important role in organizations of every type and size. The skills, techniques, and theories acquired by the management major leads to jobs in business, government, and the non-profit sector. People who plan to establish their own firms or to become part of a family owned organization also pursue a management major.
At AIUB, The Department of Management has the following programs:
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) major in Management and BBA and MBA major in Human Resource Management.
Visit Below Link for Further Information
- Details Contact Information
- Admission for Undergraduate Programs
- Admission for Graduate Programs
- Fees Structure for any Discipline
- Schlolarship System of AIUB