Admission Test Rules In Brac University For Undergraduate Programs
All candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview in the manner as described:
- Candidates for BSS in Anthropology, BA in English and LLB (Hons): Written admission test in English and Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates for BBA, BSS in Economics, Bechelor of Pharmacy (Hons), BSc in Microbiology, BSc in Biotechnology: Written Admission test in English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
- Candidates for BSc in Computer Science, BSc in Computer Science and Engineering, BSc in Electronic and Communication Engineering, BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BSc in Physics, BSc in Applied Physics & Electronics, BSc in Mathematics: Written Admission test in English, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and Higher Mathematics.
- Candidates for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Written admission test in English, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and a test in Drawing.
- In order to qualify, candidates must pass each section and subsection separately.
- Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview for final selection.
How People found this article:Admission Test Rules Brack University Undergraduate Programs Braccu Brack University Private University Of Bangladesh Top Private University
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)