Course Details MBM - Brac University
MASTER OF BANK MANAGEMENT
The Master of Bank Management (MBM) program of BRAC Business School is a part-time interactive skill-based program requiring 60 credits (20 courses) to be completed within two years. However, exemption from one or more foundation courses (maximum 18 credits) and transfer of credits may be granted to deserving candidates. An academic year consists of three terms (Spring, Summer and Fall). The duration may vary depending on the course load of an individual student.
- The opportunity to acquire knowledge and develop skills and abilities necessary to lead and manage banks, within a focused and structured environment.
- Opportunity to learn in sessions led by senior level banking executives and faculty members with active involvement in banks.
- Learning based on real-world cases, hands-on practice and on-the-job experience that will lead to improved job performance.
- An overall understanding of bank management and the financial services industry.
- An understanding of and ability to use, information-communication technology in bank operation and management.
- Improved employee skills and understanding of bank management
- An avenue to motivate and reward high potential employees who will be the future leaders and managers within the bank
- Improve employee performance and increase probability of success in the financial institutions.
MBM PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR
- Bank Executives
- Professionals in the non-banking financial Institutions and capital markets
- Individuals serving or planning to start professional careers in private, NGO and government & semi-government sectors dealing with financial activities
- Graduates who wish to enhance their management and leadership skills in the finance and banking sector
- Interactive learning
- Skill-based teaching
- Weekend Classes
- Small Class sizes
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Globally recognized academic curricula
The students will be offered one weekend residential sessions per semester at the BRACU campus in Savar. This will ensure an immersion in the program at the beginning and help review the core learning at the end of the term.