Razia Begum Scholarship For Daffodil International University
Razia Begum Scholarship
Razia Begum Scholarship (in memory of the mother of Professor Dr. Aminul Islam, Emeritus Professor & Honorable former VC of DIU) is being distributed among students of the Faculty of Business and Economics. The scholarship was originated out of the fund (Taka One Lac & Twenty Thousands only) contributed by Professor Dr. Aminul Islam during his tenure of the Vice Chancellor of DIU.
Rules of the selection are as follows:
- The scholarship will be provided for each calendar year.
- Students of Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 will be considered / brought under this scholarship program.
- One student from FBE and one student from FSIT will get the scholarship under the basis of Highest CGPA throughout the calendar year. If two (02) students are found with the same highest CGPA, then the amount will be equally distributed between them. If more than two students are found with the same highest CGPA, then individual semester results will be considered as the tool for evaluation.
- The students who have completed at least 36 credits in a calendar year will be considered for evaluation.
- A committee comprising with two Deans and Controller of Examinations will select the candidate for the award
The value of each scholarship is Taka 10,000/- per anum.
Visit below link others scholarship for Daffodil International University
- DIU Students Set Out for China Under a Scholarship Program
- Professor Dr. M. Lutfar Rahman Scholarship
- Akij Group Scholarship
- Financial Aid & Scholarships of DIU