Department Of Computer Science And Engineering Of DIU
Daffodil International University’s mission is defined by its IT-based traditions of service and access. To upheld, DIU started with the department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in January 24, 2002. After that, Faculty of science and Information Technology started two more programs: Computer Science (CS) and Computing and Information System (CIS).
The department of CSE, CIS & CS has produced more than 350 graduates to contribute in the national ICT development. At present, there are twelve batches of students are studying here. The bachelor program in CSE, CIS and CS are designed to produce skilled graduates in the field to satisfy the growing demands of graduates in home and abroad. These Programs provide the students an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge in Computer Science, Computer Engineering with some scope to tailor the program according to the student’s individual needs.
The departments of CSE, CIS & CS, now offer two programs— Master of science in CSE and Management Information Systems (MS/MIS). These two programs aim at not only providing modern and practical education in CSE and MIS but also preparing the students as well-groomed professionals to meet the demand of national and international ICT.
In order to prepare undergrad and graduate students for productive careers in industry and academia, as well as government by providing an excellent environment for teaching, learning, and research in computing and information technology. In particular, we aim:
- To produce highly qualified and well-rounded graduate possessing fundamental knowledge of computing and information technology who can provide leadership and service to Bangladesh and the world.
- To pursue creative research and new innovations in Computer Science and Engineering and across disciplines in order to serve the needs of industry, government, society, and the scientific community by expanding and contributing to the body of knowledge in the field.
- To develop strong partnerships with industrial and government and non-govt. agencies, professional societies, and local communities.
To be a recognized as a leader in Computer Science and Engineering education and research with a strong impact in our targeted areas of research and to attract excellent faculty and students worldwide
The academic objectives of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering is to provide outstanding education and research programs that:
- Promote a philosophy of learning with the development of a diverse computer science/engineering student body to be prepared for their specific profession, for advanced studies and careers in research with multidisciplinary knowledge
- Provide a stimulating academic research environment for individuals who, in both industry and academia, will be leaders in the demonstration of professional skills and of the development of new technology for the benefit of society
Visit below link for further information of Daffodil International University:
- Admission for Undergraduate Level
- Admission for Graduate Level
- Offer Programs for Undergraduate & Graduate Level
- Tuition Fees Structure for Bachelor Degree
- Tuition Fees Structure for Master Degree
- Scholarship System of Daffodil International University
- Details Contact Information
How People found this article:Wwwdaffodilvarsityedubd-daffodil-international-university-diu-computer-science-and-engineering-diu-computer-science-and-engineering-cse-department-of-daffodil-international-university
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)