Life Science Of Daffodil International University
Biochemistry is the study of the molecular reactions of life, whereas Biotechnology focuses on the application of this knowledge. Biochemistry has taken the forefront in defining broadly based opportunities in Biotechnology applications that indicate the path for biologically based future of the twenty-first century. The emerging biotechnology sector both nationally and regionally will increase the demand for personals with significant training in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics. The Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Biotechnology program at the Daffodil International University (DIU) is a merger of the above two disciplines, first of its kind in Bangladesh. The program integrates the molecular life sciences from the most basic biology-chemistry interface to advanced molecular biology, molecular genetics, bioinformatics and genetic engineering.
The program provides a 4-year academic program leading to the undergraduate B.S. Honors degree in Biochemistry and Biotechnology. Majors have the opportunity through extensive coursework, laboratories, seminars and projects to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to enter the workforce or to go on with further graduate education leading to MS or Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry and Biotechnology or related subjects at home and abroad.
During the first year, students will be studying general education courses (GED) with a total of 27 credits plus a 4-credit subject major course of Introductory Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
Visit below link for further information of Daffodil International University:
- Admission for Undergraduate Level
- Admission for Graduate Level
- Offer Programs for Undergraduate & Graduate Level
- Tuition Fees Structure for Bachelor Degree
- Tuition Fees Structure for Master Degree
- Scholarship System of Daffodil International University
- Details Contact Information
How People found this article:Life-science-daffodil-international-university-biochemistry-program-in-daffodil-international-university-biotechnology-program-in-daffodil-international-university-diu-biochemistry-and-biotechnology
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)