Admission For Graduate Programs Of Darul Ihsan University
Admission Requirements for Masters, M. Phil. and Ph. D. Course
- For admission into the Masters Programme the applicant must be a graduate with seven points computed according to a logical formula contained in the brochure of the concerned department/institute.
- A candidate for admission to the M. Phil. programme must have a Master's degree from a recognized University with no third division/class at any level.
- A student coming from the letter-grade system must have a CGPA of 3.00. For admission in to the Ph. D. programme, a candidate must have an M. Phil. degree from a recognized University of this country or an equivalent Degree from outside the country.
A student must fulfill all credit requirements and maintain a minimum of 2.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average for the award of Degree.
The academic year of the Faculty is divided into two semesters except Institute of Business Studies (IBS) and Department of Library & information Science:
- Spring Semester Duration: January - June
- Fall Semester Duration: July – December
The academic year of the Institute of Business Studies (IBS) and Department of Library & information Science is divided into three semesters:
- Spring Semester Duration: January - Mid-May
- Summer Semester Duration: June- September
- Fall Semester Duration: September –December
Visit Below Link for Further Information of Darul Ihsan University
- Offer Programs for Bachelor & Master Degree
- Admission & Tuition Fess Structeur
- Admission for Undergraduate Level
- Apply Procedure or Admission Process
- Scholarships System
- Details Contact Information
How People found this article:Admission For Graduate Programs Of Darul Ihsan University Darul Ihsan University Admission On Darul Ihsan University Graduate Course Of Darul Ihsan University Masters Programs Of Darul Ihsan University
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016