Faculty Of Pharmacy At Dhaka International University
Welcome to the Faculty of Pharmacy at Dhaka International University (DIU). The Faculty is recognized as one of the leading centres for Pharmacy education in Bangladesh and enjoys an outstanding national and international reputation for research and innovation. Innovative teaching, clinical and experiential placements and business skills programs provide our students with a well rounded and professionally relevant pharmacy degree, putting them in high demand with employers.
The Faculty prepares students who seek academic training and degrees in professional practice and graduate research areas. The Faculty provides a lively and stimulating academic environment in which teachers, researchers, professionals and students interact. All are connected by an interest in medicines how they work, how they are made and how they are used by people to prevent and treat disease.
- Fosters high quality education and ongoing development of students
- Conducts world-class research in the basic and applied pharmaceutical sciences, clinical pharmacy sciences, and health services
- Seeks advancements and excellence in practice, research and education
- Partners with the profession, policy makers, other faculties and universities, and the public
The Faculty's undergraduate program is fully accredited by the Bangladesh Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy programs in Bangladesh. An External Review Committee has ranked our undergraduate Studies and Research programs as one of the top programs in Bangladesh.
Visit Below Link for Further Information of Dhaka International University
- Programs of Undergraduate and Graduate Level
- Admission Information
- Tuition Fees Structure
- Details Contact Information
- Waiver or Scholarship System
How People found this article:Faculty Of Pharmacy Dhaka International University Wwwdiuac Wwwdiunetbd Wwwdiu-bdnet Diu Pharmacy Of Dhaka International University
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)