Department Of Business Administration At Dhaka International University
The prime objective of Dhaka International University (DIU) is to offer high quality education at undergraduate and graduate levels in coherence with the needs of the 21st century society. The courses and curricula are designed to enable the young people to enter into arena of activities or pursue higher study of professional destination. The aim of the university is not only to go through the examination, but also to train them to become productive members of the society.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 4-year professional undergraduate program. The aims of BBA program are to produce graduates, developing knowledge & skills and create an executive career in any competitive discipline both national and international markets. This program is offered with choice of major in Management, Accounting, Marketing, Banking and Finance and Management Information System. A student will be required to study 30 (thirty) core courses in 6 semesters and 10 (ten) concentration courses in the last two semesters. In order to obtain a BBA degree, a student must complete 126 credits in the fields of core courses, concentration courses, internship and viva voce.
Visit Below Link for Further Information of Dhaka International University
- Programs of Undergraduate and Graduate Level
- Admission Information
- Tuition Fees Structure
- Details Contact Information
- Waiver or Scholarship System
How People found this article:Department Of Business Administration Dhaka International University Bachelor Of Business Administration Bba In Dhaka International University Wwwdiuac Wwwdiunetbd Wwwdiu-bdnet
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)