Department Of Pharmacy At Dhaka International University
The Dhaka International University launched the educational activities of the Department of Pharmacy from January 2006 under the Faculty of Science. The new department is well equipped with its laboratories and library facilities.
Pharmacy is the branch of medical science that embraces a thorough study of all the aspects of drugs including their discovery, synthesis, formulation, manufacturing, quality assurance, storage, distribution, dispensing, counseling and so on. So it is evident that the health care management cannot achieve its desired goal without adequate contribution to pharmacy in profession. Appreciating this vital role of pharmacy profession the University introduced the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons.) Programme under the Faculty of Science.
Aims & Objectives
The aim of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons.) Programme is to build up professional experts on drugs to meet the demands of the age in the field of pharmacy. The principal objectives set to reach this aim are:
- To impart scientific knowledge for the identification, formulation, preparation, standardization, quality control and uses of drugs and medicines and effective management of their distribution & sale.
- To produce skilled manpower to manage the affairs of hospital pharmacies, pharmaceutical industries, community pharmacy services, drug quality control organizations, drug research, marketing, sales & administration.
- To encourage research on indigenous medicinal plants and traditional medicine, and development of drugs from them.
Visit Below Link for Further Information of Dhaka International University
- Programs of Undergraduate and Graduate Level
- Admission Information
- Tuition Fees Structure
- Details Contact Information
- Waiver or Scholarship System
How People found this article:Department Of Pharmacy At Dhaka International University Department Of Pharmacy Dhaka International University Pharmacy In Dhaka International University Diu Wwwdiuac Wwwdiunetbd Wwwdiu-bdnet
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)