MSc In Economics Admission Requirement At IUB
MSc in Economics Admission Requirements
Admission to the program will be selective. To apply for admission, students must fulfil the criteria given below:
• Four-year Bachelor Degree or equivalent Degree from a reputed University.
• A CGPA of at least 2.50 or 2nd class at undergraduate or graduate level in any public examination.
• Students who have completed their B.S.c or BBA in Economics or have a satisfactory background in Statistics and Mathematics are also eligible.
• Accepted score in the IUB Admission Test or combined score of 285 and above in GRE
You may also want to know -
How People found this article:Msc In Economics Admission Requirement In Iub Msc In Economics At Iub
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)