Admission Requirements Of State University Of Bangladesh
Semester Systems of State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
State University of Bangladesh (SUB) operates a round the year admission system divided into three semesters i.e. spring, summer and fall. The students are required to fulfill the university admission requirement in addition to the UGC guidelines. The admission forms and relevant information can be collected from the Admissions Office in the main building. Competed applications together with required documents should be submitted to the Admission Office as per deadlines.
For convenience of the graduate students seeking admission in the master programs, the admission office is also open on Fridays and Saturdays besides the normal university working hours
Admission Requirements of State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
For Graduation Program:
- Minimum GPA-2.50 both in SSC & HSC (Separately). If anyone gets less than 2.50 then he/she needs 6 points in total for admission.
- For Student of 0-level & A-level one must complete at least 5 subjects in 0 level & at least 2 subjects in A level. Out of these 7 subjects one must obtain B grade or GPA 4.00 in four subjects and in rest 3 subjects grade C or GPA 3.50.
For Masters Program:
- Admission into MBA will be required minimum GPA-2.50 both in SSC & HSC (Separately). If anyone gets less than 2.50 then he/she needs 6 point total in SSC & HSC and also required minimum 2.00 point in Graduation for admission, having no 3rd class.
- Admission into EMBA minimum 2 year's job experience will be required.
- Candidates having MBBSIDDS Degree. B.S.C in Nursing, B.S.C in Physiotherapy. B.S.C in Laboratory Technology. B.S.C in Pharmacy and other health related subjects can seek admission for MPH program. Students who have completed Masters Degree in other programs need health related job experience for admission.
- Only students of B Pharm. can sock admission for M Pharm. course.
- Only those students who have completed 4 years Honor's course in BA in English can take admission in MA in English (Lit it ELT)
Students seeking transfer from other universities of repute must consult respective departments for approval before proceeding with the admission process.
International students seeking admission in the university must fulfill the admission requirements as above. Admission will be confirmed after verification of their academic records vis-a-vis equivalent courses of the university. They must provide the following documents:
- Valid Student Visa
- Original transcript & Certificate
- Financial Statement
Conditional Admission to State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
Students may temporarily be admitted to the university pending availability of a particular examination result. However the pending results must be available before the commencement of the semester from when the admission is sought. The university reserves the right of granting / rejecting a prayer for conditional admission.
Further more information about State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
- Admission Notice
- Admission Requirements
- Programs / Subjects of State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
- Tuition Fees Structures
- Admission Office / Contact Details
- Admission form / Application form
How People found this article:Admission Requirements State University Admission Requirements Of State University Of Bangladesh Semester System
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)