Admission Process In State University Of Bangladesh
State University of Bangladesh (SUB) operates a round the year admission system divided into three semesters i.e. spring, summer and fall. The students are required to fulfill the university admission requirement in addition to the UGC guidelines. The admission forms and relevant information can be collected from the Admissions Office in the main building. Competed applications together with required documents should be submitted to the Admission Office as per deadlines.
For convenience of the graduate students seeking admission in the master programs, the admission office is also open on Fridays and Saturdays besides the normal university working hours.
Further more information about State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
- Admission Notice
- Admission Requirements
- Programs / Subjects of State University of Bangladesh (SUB)
- Tuition Fees Structures
- Admission Office / Contact Details
- Admission form / Application form
How People found this article:Admission Process Of State University Admission Process Of Sub Admission Process State University Bangladesh State University Of Bangladesh Admission Circular Requirements
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)