Admission Process Of Bangaldesh Islami University (BIU)
Application form is available in the Admission office of the university and may be collected on payment of Tk.300/-. To get an application form by mail, one may write to the Office of the Registrar along with a Bank Draft/ Pay Order of Tk.300/- in favour of Bangladesh Islami University with a self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Tk.12.
The completed Application Form must be submitted to the Admission office with the following documents:
1. Main or attested copies of all the academic certificates/ mark sheets.
2. Three copies of passport-size coloured photographs.
3. A certificate for break of study in case of irregular students
4. Official transcripts for transferred students.
Further more information about Bangladesh Islami University (BIU)
- Admission Circular
- Admission Requirements
- Programs / Faculties / Departments / Subjects
- Admission Scholarship / Waiver
- Admission Process
- Tuition Fees structure
- Admission Application Form
- Admission Contact Details / Admission offic
How People found this article:Admission Process Of Biu Admission Process Of Bangladesh Islami University Admission Requirements Of Biu Admission Regulation Of Biu Biu Bangladesh Islami University Admission Process Regulation Requirements
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)