Admission Requirement Of Atish Dipankar University Of Science And Technology
Candidates eligibility for admission of undergraduate, graduate or post graduate of Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology
Undergraduate admission requirements
- Minimum GPA 3.0 in S.S.C and Minimum GPA 3.0 in H.S.C
- O’Level in minimum 4 subjects with GPA 2.50 and A’Level in 2 subjects with minimum GPA 2.00
Graduate or Post Graduate admission requirements
- Four or Three years Bachelor Degree from any reputed university or equivalent forign Degree.
- A CGPA of at least 2.50 at undergraduate or graduate level with no 3rd Division/Class in any previous public examination.
- Some work experience after graduation in a managerial/executive position is preferable, for some Graduate program i.e (EMBA & MPH).
How People found this article:Admission Requirement Of Adust Atish Dipankar University Of Science And Technology Adust Adust Admission Circular
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016