Admission Requirements For Undergraduate Programs Of Bangladesh University (BU)
- The candidate must have a mini9mum of GPA 2.50 individually in both SSC and HSC. Alternatively, if the candidate fails to achieve the minimum GPA of 2.50 in either SSC or HSC, then he must have a total GPA of 6.00
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and total GPA 6.0 according to Bangladesh University scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 and D=2). Subjects with E Grade will not be considered.
- Candidates who have passed from abroad have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry & Equivalence Certificate from Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
- Photocopies Of all certificates and mark sheets
- 4 copies of passport size photograph
Further More information about Bangladesh University (BU)
How People found this article:Admission Requirements Bu Admission Requirements Of Bangladesh University Graduate And Undergraduate Requirements Admission In Bangladesh University Academic Requirements Of Bu Papers Requirements Of Bu Bangladesh University Bu
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)