Academic Rules And Procedures Of Bangladesh University (BU)
Every student must submit the required certificates and other documents at the time of admission. Applicants for admission who are not able to produce one or more documents at the time of admission may be admitted provisionally. All provisionally admitted students are required to submit appropriate documents within a given deadline as a prerequisite for continued enrollment.
Students with study breaks or semester withdrawals are allowed re-admission subject to payment of re-admission and other fees.
- UCBL, Mohammadpur Branch, Dhaka
- Prime Bank, Asad Gate Branch, Dhaka
Student Identification Card
A new student receives upon admission, an identification (ID) card with a number. This card is used for entering and staying in the campus, attending classes, using the library, internet and computer services, etc. The students must take good care of the ID and must report of its loss, if any, to the Registrar's Office immediately so that the card can be cancelled to prevent its misuse. The Registrar's Office will issue a duplicate ID Card upon application and payment of fees by the student. A student is liable to pay for any loss incurred by the University for his losing the card.
Transfer students are expected to have at least a 2.50 CGPA on a 4-point scale at the university level programs to be considered for admission to Bangladesh University. Catalogs and official transcripts from previously attended universities must be furnished with the application for admission. .
For transfer of grade of a course, a student must have at least B grade in the course. In some cases, courses with C+ grades as per Bangladesh University standard may be considered for transfer or exemption. For the purpose of transferring credits, the Equivalence Committee of the University determines equivalence of courses and grades for each transfer student. The curriculum, evaluation system and grading standard of the university from which the student is transferring must be comparable to that Bangladesh University which reserves the right to make final decision on transfer.
Further More information about Bangladesh University (BU)
- Admission Notice
- Admission Circular
- Admission Requirements : Undergraduate Programs | Postgraduate Programs
- Programs / Departments / Subjects to apply
- Tuition Fees / Cost Structure
- Admission Scholarship / Waiver
- Admission Form
- Others info See our Bangladesh University (BU) page
How People found this article:Academic Rules Of Bu Procedures Of Bangladesh University Admission Rules Of Bangladesh University Bu Students Admission Re-admission Transfer System Of Bangladesh University Bangladesh University
- ⇨ Enrollment Examinations Syllabus as Advocate at Judge Court
- ⇨ Preliminary and Written Examination for Enrollment as Advocates at Judge Court
- ⇨ Department of Law in ASA University
- ⇨ Department of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)
- ⇨ Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology of Bangladesh University of Health Science (BUHS)