Admission BUP : Masters Of Information System Security (MISS) Session 2015-2016
ADMISSION: MASTER OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY (MISS) PROGRAM (SESSION: 2015-2016)
Invitation of potential candidates for MISS
program Item Details
Duration 2 Years
Semesters 4 (2 Semester per year)
Total Credits 36
Class Timings Evening
Time (06:30 to 09:30 PM), Sunday to Wednesday
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- For admission to the courses leading to a Masters degree (M.Sc. Engg / M. Engg), an applicant
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 or a first division or equivalent in any one of SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations and must not have a GPA less than 2.75 out of 5.00 or a second division or equivalent in any of the aforementioned examinations.
- Must have at least 55% marks or a minimum GPA of 2.50 out of 4.0 or its equivalent in B. Sc. Engg in computer engineering/software engineering/computer science or relevant field.
- An applicant with any engineering or science discipline may also be eligible for admission having a background of minimum one year Study in IT field.
Eligibility For Admission
- Graduate with IT will get preference over all other admission seeking participants.
- Graduate from Science or Engineering from CSE, EEE, EECE, Telecom or relevant field is preferred.
- Application Period Extended : 10 November 2014 (Monday)
- Publication of List of Eligible Candidates : 12 November 2014 (Wednesday)
- Viva-voce/Interview Schedule : 16 to 20 November 2014
- Publication of Final Result : 23 November 2014
- Admission Starts From : 01 December 2014
- Class Commences : 11 January 2015
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Download the application form from the university website.
- Step 2: Deposit Taka 700.00 (Seven hundred) only to “MISS, FTES, BUP” A/C number 0028-0210009782, Trust Bank, Mirpur Branch.
- Step 3: Submit your application physically along with the pre-requisite documents to Admission Cell, FTES, BUP.
- Step 4: Publication of the list of eligible applicants in the BUP Notice Board and BUP website, mentioning the date and place of viva examination.
- Step 5: Eligible candidates are to face the viva with relevant original documents as per the notified schedule.
- Step 6: Publication of the list of finally selected candidates in the BUP Notice Board and BUP website along with admission instructions.
- 3 Copies of attested passport size colored photographs (Name and Roll Number written at the back)
- All academic certificates and marks Sheets
- Ward certificate (children of freedom fighter, military personnel, tribal and sitting members of BUP governing bodies) if any.
For any query candidates can clarify doubts physically to department of ICT, FTES or call over phone 01914222888 (Section Officer, FTES, BUP) or 01769021808 (Assistant Professor, ICT, FTES, BUP) from Sunday to Thursday except government holiday from 9 am to 1 pm.
The university authority reserves the right to cancel / modify/ change any information /instructions given in this advertisement.
How People found this article:Admission Bup Masters Of Information System Security In Bup Admission Miss Session 2015-2016 In Bup
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016