Admission Process Of BA In Law At BOU Starts
The application procedure has begun for confirmation in the four-year BA (Hons) in Law division under the School of Social Science, Humanities and Languages (SSHL) of Bangladesh Open University (BOU).
The last date for application is November 26, 2015 (Thursday). The composed test for confirmation will be hung on December 04, 2015 (Friday).
Qualification for Admission: Second Class with least 50 percent of imprints or CGPA 3.50 in SSC and HSC or comparable examinations from any area.
Application Procedure: Application structures can be gathered from the site of Bangladesh Open University: (www.bou.edu.bd) or from the Dhaka provincial focus (alongside the Dhaka College). Properly filled structures are to be submitted at the Janata Bank, Dhaka College Branch with an expense of Tk. 400/ - .
Course costs: A sum of 40 courses will be taught in four years and eight semesters. The course expense is Tk. 2000/ - . Also, the semester expense is Tk. 200/ - .
How People found this article:Ba In Law Admission In Law Bou
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016