Fully Funded Scholarship In Singapor
The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is putting forth legitimacy based grants/associations for global understudies. These grants are accessible to seek after experts or PhD program out in the open strategy, open organization and open administration.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are recompensed in the field of open strategy, open organization and open administration.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for seeking after experts and PhD program at the Lee Kuan Yew School.
Grant Provider: The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore
Grant can be taken: Singapore
Grant Open for International Students: Scholarships/associations are open for understudies of all nationalities.
What does it spread?
- Tuition expenses, medicinal protection charges, examination and other affirmed expenses
- A month to month stipend all through the time of the recompense
- An one-time book and settling-in recompense
- Shared lodging
- Cost of go from home nation to Singapore, economy airfare by the most direct course
- Cost of go from Singapore to home nation upon the effective finishing of the project, economy airfare by most direct course
- Cost of go from Singapore to accomplice college (material to MPM hopefuls just)
- Cost of go from accomplice college to Singapore (material to MPM hopefuls just)
Grant Application Deadline
The Master projects applications are open until 31 December 2015 for those looking for budgetary backing from the LKY School. The PhD programs applications are open from 01 August 2015 until 15 December 2015.