International Masters Scholarships At France
Jean-Monnet University through its establishment is putting forth grants for global candidates to seek after Master degree Program in France.
The Jean Monnet activities go for advancing perfection in instructing and scrutinize in the field of European Union Studies Worldwide.
The Jean Monnet Program is intended to expand promoting so as to learn and mindfulness about European reconciliation educating, explore and discuss on European Union matters (counting the EU's relations with different areas on the planet and the dialog in the middle of people groups and societies).
With a specific end goal to apply for this grant the Tuition dialect is English. Understudies are prominently anticipated that would create a Master postulation in English. A solid order of composed and oral English is in this way asked. Candidates will need to show an English dialect capability comparable to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) amid application.
Course Level: Scholarships are honored to seek after Master degree Program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are accessible in the field of shading science.
Grant Award: The Grant adds up to 10,000 € offers for one scholarly year.
Grant can be taken at: Jean Monnet University, France
Qualification: Applicants can apply for this grant on the off chance that they meet the accompanying prerequisites:
Candidates must hold a Bachelor of science (or Any broadly perceived first cycle degree identical to 180 ECTS), ideally in the fields of Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, software engineering or material science. (While this condition should fundamentally be satisfied at the season of enlistment, the consortium acknowledges applications from Students in the most recent year of their advanced education degree);
- Applicants must have a strong scholastic foundation in the general fields of material science, Mathematics, and software engineering.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are qualified to apply for this grant.
University Admission Requirement
Passage Requirement: to be qualified candidates must hold a Bachelor of science (or Any broadly perceived first cycle degree proportional to 180 ECTS), ideally in the fields of Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, software engineering or material science.
English Language Requirement: The Tuition dialect is English. Understudies are remarkably anticipated that would create a Master Thesis in English. A solid summon of composed and oral English is in this way asked. Candidates will need to show amid application an English dialect capability proportional to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Level of English will be evaluated on the premise of test scores gave by the candidate, the introductory letter and the meeting.
Supporting Material: notwithstanding the application for the grant, the candidate must present the accompanying archives:
Candidates should transfer taking after archives. It would be ideal if you ensure that all records accessible in asked for arrangement before beginning the application process.
- A CV, ideally in Europass group. Candidates ought to demonstrate their LinkedIn open page on the off chance that they have one (not necessary), (.pdf);
– An introductory letter, ( .pdf)
- Be up to the point, close to 1000 words. Candidates ought to primarily exhibit consistency between their scholastic and expert foundation, COSI program and their expert venture. Also,
- Applicants ought to express their favored decision of fixation for semester 3 (they can change this decision amid the system on the off chance that they are chosen);
- Applicants ought to unmistakably demonstrate in the event that they are depending on Erasmus Joint Master Degree grant or other grant to fund their study;
- Applicants ought to unmistakably demonstrate that they never profit by an Erasmus Mundus Master Course give;
- Applicants ought to demonstrate ought to their references.
- a proof of nationality: output of candidate international ID, or if candidates don't have a visa yet their national ID;
- evidence of their place of habitation:
Habitation declaration as per candidates region ordinary enrollment rules;
furthermore, an endorsement from their work environment, ponder or preparing issued by the business or foundation being referred to.
Both reports more likely than not been issued inside of 12 months before the accommodation due date (i.e. 27th 2015).
- Scan of conception authentication (.pdf);
- Scan of unique confirmation from college training in the first dialect, rundown of subjects taken and grades got from the college instruction in the first dialect, the Diploma Supplement if material, AND guaranteed English interpretation of the certificate and transcripts of study results (if candidates haven't finished their first degree yet, please send accessible transcripts) (.pdf);
- At minimum 2 scholarly and/or proficient proposal letters (counting contact subtle elements of arbitrators). Suggestion letters can be specifically transferred at the season of online enrollment, or, if refs wish to send it secretly, to Prof. Alain Trémeau, COSI scholarly organizer, alain.tremeau [at] univ-st-etienne.fr
–Any institutionalized English dialect test scores with CEFR correspondence self-appraisal, and/or declaration that English was the Tuition dialect of candidates first degree or notice in theircover letter that English is the one of/the official dialect of their Country of habitation;
- Research papers/ventures portfolio if Any.
- ensure candidates have on hands subtle elements on degrees acquired (title, ECTS, date of graduation, college, college site, grade/notice, rank);
– get ready short explanations on candidates proficient and research work encounters (It is prescribe to spare candidates chip away at a different content report before applying Online).
Instructions to Apply: The method of use is Online.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply at the very latest 28th of February, 2016.