NSTU 1st Year (Hons) Admission Procedure From January 11
The Bachelor (Hons) first year entry process at Noakhali Science and Technology University (NSTU) under the scholastic session 2015-2016 will start from January 11, 2016.
The nitty gritty timetable for subject decision and confirmation procedure can be found at the NSTU site: (www.nstu.ac.bd). The chose contender for confirmation must be conceded from 11 to 14 January and 17 to 19 January 2016.
Note that, as indicated by the legitimacy request, 224 competitors will be conceded in "A" Group, 392 hopefuls in "B" Group, 56 applicants in "C" Group, and 130 hopefuls in "D" Group.
Furthermore, 12 understudies of flexibility warriors quantity and 4 understudies of tribal portion will be conceded in "A" Group, 21 opportunity contenders share understudies and 7 tribal amount understudies in "B" Group, 3 flexibility warriors standard understudies and 1 tribal amount understudies in "C" Group, and 7 flexibility warriors share understudies and 3 tribal share understudies in "D" Group.
Hopefuls chose for handicapped standard need to introduce at the grounds on January 18, 2016 (Monday) at 10:00 am with the fundamental reports including the inability testament for affirmation for confirmation.
Hopefuls will be conceded by second legitimacy list if any seats left empty. Understudies will be conceded in the opportunity contender portion (flexibility warriors' need) as per the administration round.
Records required for affirmation:
1. Unique imprint sheets of SSC and HSC with one bore witness to duplicates of all authentications.
2. Concede card downloaded from Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd.
3. Five international ID size shading photographs.
4. Citizenship declaration/conception/international ID bore witness to duplicate.
7. The primary term credit hour charges and different expenses of around 22000/ - (twenty two thousand) for all gatherings.
Understudies won't be allowed for confirmation with no of the above reports.