USA Georgia Sea Grant Marine Education Internships
The University of Georgia's Marine Education Center and Aquarium is putting forth Georgia Sea Grant Marine Education Internships for the year 2016. Understudies must have an Undergraduate B.S. degree in Biology from a licensed school or college, honored following May 2015. degree must be recompensed before Internship starts on September 1, 2016. This is a paid Internship Program. Marine Education Internship pay rates are upheld through Georgia Sea Grant. Entry level position application due date is March 15, 2016.
Field of Internship: It offers yearly post-baccalaureate entry level positions in marine Education.
Course Level: Internship
Entry level position Provider: The University of Georgia's Marine Education Center and Aquarium
Entry level position can be taken at: USA (Georgia)
Qualification: Please read the accompanying data completely. On the off chance that you don't meet the accompanying prerequisites, your application won't be considered.
- Strong candidates will exhibit to the understudy determination board of trustees that she/he has the accompanying capabilities:
- An Undergraduate B.S. degree in Biology from a certify school or college, honored subsequent to May 2015. degree must be granted before Internship starts on September 1, 2016. Candidates with graduate courses or past various temporary jobs are not qualified for this Program.
–Training or involvement in sea life science courses (i.e., Biology, sea life Biology, sea life science, Ecology, invertebrate zoology, and ichthyology) is required.
- Previous experience educating or working with kids/Students is required.
- Physical capacity to do Internship obligations including showing outside amid hot summers and chilly winters and lifting objects up to 50 pounds.
- Fluency in English – bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) are urged to apply.
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. work visa. On the off chance that chose, MECA will give expectation to utilize records to visa application. Record verifications are required for University of Georgia job.
Entry level position Open for International Students: US candidates are qualified to apply for this Internship.
Is this paid Internship? Marine Education Internship compensations are bolstered through Georgia Sea Grant.
Entry level position Description: The University of Georgia's Marine Education Center and Aquarium offers yearly post-baccalaureate temporary jobs in marine Education. Understudies prepare and labor for 50 weeks at the Marine Education Center and Aquarium, close Savannah, Georgia. Four assistants will be chosen for the time of September 2016 to August 2017. Nearby lodging is required. Marine Education Internship pay rates are bolstered through Georgia Sea Grant.
Number of grants offered: Four understudies will be chosen for the time of September 2016 to August 2017.
Temporary position Duration: Interns will be chosen for the time of September 2016 to August 2017.
Notice: Members of the understudy choice board of trustees will contact finalists for phone interviews. The meeting procedure will be finished and Internship positions offered by late May, 2016. Candidates not reached for a phone meeting will be informed by email.
Instructions to Apply: Application ought to be messaged, faxed, inadequate, or late applications won't be considered. A complete application parcel must incorporate (without any special cases):
- An one page introductory letter (12 point textual style, 1 inch edges) quickly portraying your past enthusiasm as it identifies with the Internship capabilities and your future objectives.
- A full résumé portraying your scholastic foundation and work experience. Incorporate contact data for three individual/proficient references. Make sure to incorporate email addresses and an other telephone number where you May be come to effectively.
- An official transcript of your school/college work, incorporating courses in advancement (if pertinent). In the event that your school or college is not in the U.S., a clarification of the reviewing framework must be incorporated. Any material not in English must incorporate an interpretation.
- Three letters of suggestion from the people recorded in your résumé. Letters ought to either be sent specifically to the determination council by these people, or if incorporated into your application parcel, put in a fixed envelope marked by the alluding person. Messaged or faxed letters won't be acknowledged.
Entry level position Application Deadline: Internship application due date is 15 March 2016.