Holland Scholarship 2016 For International Students
Applications are welcomed for Holland Scholarship bolstered by Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and different Dutch advanced education establishments (counting Stenden). Grant is for first-year Students from non-EU/EEA nations for seeking after Undergraduate degree at Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Stenden University wishes to pull in great global Students and to build up a streamlined and co-ordinated rule for the connection between worldwide Students and Stenden University utilizing this Code of Conduct.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based college that prides itself with its global climate. The universal Environment incorporates the organization overall, its grounds destinations abroad, an incomprehensible assortment of English-taught Study programs, Worldwide Internship opportunities and its Student differing qualities with more than 90 nationalities amongst an aggregate of 11,000 Students.
With a specific end goal to be qualified candidates must have an abnormal state of English-dialect capability (IELTS 6.0 or higher).
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for seeking after Undergraduate degree Program (grant covers just the first year of Study).
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted to win Any of the courses offered by the college.
Grant: Funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and different Dutch advanced education organizations (counting Stenden), the €5,000 grant is recompensed to chose number of first-year Students from non-EU/EEA nations. The grant covers just the first year of Study.
Grant can be taken at: Netherlands
Qualification: To qualify as a contender for the Holland Scholarship they should:
- be a native of a non-EU/EEA Country
- not have already gone to a Dutch foundation of advanced education
- have gotten a restrictive or unlimited offer from Stenden for a Bachelor's Program of their decision
- have an abnormal state of English-dialect capability (IELTS 6.0 or higher).
Nationality: Applicants from outside non-EU/EEA nations are qualified to apply for this grant.
University Admission Requirement
Passageway Requirement: To be admitted to one of the Bachelor programs candidates need to meet certain confirmation prerequisites:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School Diploma from a certify organization
- Five GCSE/GCE "O" level goes in addition to two "A" level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master degree.
English Language Requirement: All non-EER candidates are required to present an English capability test with their application. Special cases are made for Students, who have had their preliminary Education in a Country where English is the official working and instructive dialect. The dialect necessities for EER Students are the same with respect to Dutch Students.
Test Requirement: Stenden University of Applied Sciences acknowledges three sorts of authority dialect tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Academic IELTS 6.0 (with at least 5.0 for every expertise).
- TOEFL 550 (paper based), 213 (PC based) and 80 (web based). Unique test outcomes must be sent straightforwardly from the Educational Testing Service to Stenden. The TOEFL establishment code for Stenden is 9215.
- Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C.
Supporting Material: Applicants must incorporate the accompanying data:
- Why candidates are applying for the Holland Scholarship
- What makes them a remarkable contender for this prestigious grant
- How they will profit by being chosen.
Step by step instructions to Apply: To apply for the Holland Scholarship at Stenden University, please finish the connected frame and submit it, alongside an introductory letter, to io-at-stenden.com.
Application Deadline: If candidates might want to be considered for choice in the first round, their due date for application is first February 2016. A second determination round – subject to accessibility of grants – will be held for Students applying before first May 2016.