Green University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2016
Green University of Bangladesh (GUB), one of the main private Universities in Bangladesh, was established in 2003 under the Private University Act 1992 with a dream to make a worldwide advanced education focus of magnificence. GUB offers understudies from all kinds of different backgrounds the benefits of a reasonable, customized instruction of worldwide standard. As a present day, dynamic, and creative foundation for undergrad and graduate understudies, GUB lays weight on quality instruction conferred by a universe of exceptionally qualified, rapid, devoted, and very much experienced employees with worldwide presentation.
Level of Study: Bechelor,
Session: Spring 2016
5.Film, Television and Digital Media
6. Computer Science and Engineering
7. Civil Engineering
8. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Endorsed application structure is accessible at affirmation office on installment of Tk. 500.
Finished application structure alongside 2 duplicates pp size and 2 duplicates stamp size photograph, photocopies of all scholarly check sheets, endorsements and testimonials are to be submitted to the affirmation office.
For online application please visit: www.green.edu.bd.
* Scholarship for Golden GPA-5 (SSC&HSC) Student :100% Wiaiver in addition to Taka 5000/ - every month.
* Scholarship for Golden GPA-5 HSC and Only Gpa-5 in SSC Student :100% Wiaiver in addition to Taka 2000/ - every month.
Begin Date: eleventh January, 2016
End Date: 21st January, 2016
Entry Test: 22nd January, 2016
Helpline: 01730713840, 01757074304
An applicant must satisfy any of the accompanying prerequisites for admission to an undergrad program at GUB:
1. She/he should have no less than second division or a base GPA of 2.5 or a proportional review independently in SSC and HSC or comparable open examinations. In any case, if the hopeful has a base GPA of 2.0 in both of these examinations, his/her combined GPA of the two examinations must be no less than 6.0.
2. She/he more likely than not went no less than 5 subjects in the O-Level and no less than 2 subjects in the A-Level examinations. In these two examinations, the hopeful must have a base GPA of 4.0 or grade "B" in 4 of the 7 subjects and a GPA of no less than 3.5 or grade "C" in the rest.
3. A ward of opportunity contender (s) will be viewed as qualified for affirmation if s/he has an aggregate GPA of 5.0 in SSC and HSC or equal open examinations.
* Admission Test 18 September 2014.
Entry test is exempted for consolidated GPA 7.00 and above.
* half waiver on confirmation charge.
* Up to 100% educational cost charge waiver.
* Large and autonomous grounds.
* Free transport offices for understudies.
* Gymnasium and Medical focus in University.
How People found this article:Green Universityy Admission Circular 2016 Green University Admission Process 2016 Green University Under Graduate Admission 2016 Green University Admission Test 2016 Green University Admission Test Result 2016 Green Universityof Bangladesh Bangladeshi Private University Admission Process Bangladeshi Private University University Gub
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016