DU Field Epidemiology Training Program Admission Circular 2016
The organization of Epidemiology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR) of the service of wellbeing and family welfare and the U.S. Places for Disease Control Prevention together welcome applications for the third Batch of the Field Epidemiology Training Program Bangladesh (FETPB).
The FETPB is a 2-year, hands-on, serious preparing program in the study of disease transmission and general wellbeing administration taught by national and worldwide specialists. To date, 54 Field Epidemiology Training Programs have been set up worldwide and more than 3,100 understudies from 72 nations have moved on from these projects.
The fruitful learner will get MSc in Applied Epidemiology from University of Dhaka. For nitty gritty data on the project and application necessities, please log to: (www.iedcr.gov.bd).
Forthcoming applicants ought to apply to the workplace of the Director, IEDCR, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212. The last date of use is February 18, 2016.
How People found this article:Du Institute Of Epidemiology Disease Control And Research Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Us Centers For Disease Control Prevention Field Epidemiology Training Program Bangladesh Dhaka University Du
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016