IBA(DU) Accounting For Non-Accountants Course Admission Circular 2016
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka is putting forth a testament course on "Representing Non-Accountants (AFNA)" Intake-5.
The course has been intended for all who have no or small bookkeeping education yet need to comprehend and acknowledge how business exchanges are recorded, abridged, and deciphered for business choice making purposes.
Planned competitors must satisfy the accompanying criteria for confirmation: Bachelor's degree (with least CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or inferior) in any order, and Minimum 2 (two) years of work involvement with rumored association/s (work experience can be casual for outstanding applicants).
Competitors satisfying the above prerequisites ought to apply utilizing the recommended application structure accessible a www.iba-du.edu. Finished applications are to be submitted at MDP Office, Room: 402 (third Floor), IBA, University of Dhaka on any day between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm till February 28, 2016.
How People found this article:Ibadu Accounting For Non-accountants Course Admission Circular 2016 Iba Du Dhaka University
- ⇨ Admission in Master in Development Studies in Jagannath University
- ⇨ Uttara University Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University MBA Admission Circular 2016
- ⇨ University of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Admission Circular Summer 2016
- ⇨ National University Master On Computer Science Admission Circular 2016